Jason Hopkins is committed to safeguarding the privacy of his website visitors. This policy sets out how he will treat your personal information in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- What information do we collect?
- Using your personal data
- Other disclosures
- Security of your personal data
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
- Third-party websites
- Updating information
What information is collected?
Jason Hopkins may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information that you provide to Jason Hopkins for the purpose of registering.
- Information that you provide to Jason Hopkins for the purpose of subscribing to his website services, e-mail notifications, making general contact through the contact page and/or signing up to newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send.
|Name||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz|
|Purpose||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the website. Jason uses this information to compile reports and to help improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
|More Information||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Using your personal data
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you newsletter(s) and other marketing communications relating to Jason Hopkins’ business, which Jason think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology. You can inform Jason at any time if you no longer require marketing communications by firstly sending a message via the contact page.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about the users of this website – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user(s).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that Jason is required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend his legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which Jason is (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your personal data
Jason will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. He will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct Jason to provide you with any personal information he holds about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct him not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by firstly sending a message to Jason via the contact page at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or Jason will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
The website contains links to other websites. Jason is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Please let Jason know if the personal information he holds about you needs to be corrected or updated.